Yup. That's right. Any last requests? This might very well be it. Be sure to make these on a day when you're super busy so everyone will think you're a bona fide miracle worker! Photos, although a true representation, are taken from the internet.
LAST REQUEST RIBS
ribs (Baby-back or St. Louis style)
1. Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
2. Remove the membrane that covers the rack side by sliding a table knife or back of a spoon underneath to loosen until you can grab it with a paper towel. It should pull off in one sheet. To see a demonstration, look here.
3. Rub all over with dry rub.
4. Line baking sheet with foil. Place ribs meat side down and then cover with foil and pinch closed around the edges.
5. Place ribs in preheated oven for 4-6 hours.
6. Remove ribs and carefully flip over using two spatulas so the meat side is up. Be careful--they may fall apart.
7. Slather ribs with barbecue sauce and return to oven uncovered for an additional 20-30 minutes.
(NOTE: I used 1 3-rack pack of St. Louis-style pork ribs from Costco, Kirkland-brand Sweet Mesquite seasoning for the dry rub, and Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce. I have 2 ovens, but you can put two racks of ribs in one oven and save the other rack for...probably the very next day. :)